Balsamic Baked Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts aren't always looked upon fondly, but we hope to change that with these delicious balsamic baked Brussels sprouts. This makes for a beautiful side dish to go along with the flavours of the Rosemary Mustard Racks of Lamb.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I love the idea of adding a marinade to vegetables and baking. This took the Brussels sprouts to a whole new level, and it will be a winter staple in our house." - Kylie
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 35 minutes
Can be frozen
- Brussels sprouts - 400g, halved and outer leaves removed
- olive oil - drizzle
- spring onion - 1, peeled and halved
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- honey - 20g
- oil - 20g
- balsamic vinegar - 20g
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place Brussels sprouts (400g) onto the prepared tray. Season with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, place the spring onion (1) and garlic clove (1) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add honey (20g), oil (20g) and vinegar (20g) into the bowl. Program 4 minutes / 60C / Speed 4.
- Remove sprouts from the oven and carefully pour the dressing on top.
- Mix well to coat and bake for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.