Baked Sultana Slice
A delicious and easy slice to whip up using just a few ingredients that you may already have in the pantry! You can change up the dried fruit you use to vary the flavour. This slice is very forgiving.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Wow, what an easy and tasty slice! I had everything in my cupboard, so no extra trip to the shop needed. It was a winner with Mr 3 too." - Kirsty
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 35-40 minutes
Makes 30+ slices
Can be frozen
- sultanas - 340g (or dried fruit of choice)
- self raising flour - 90g
- oats - 80g
- coconut - 40g, shredded
- condensed milk - 390g tin, sweetened
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
- Add the sultanas (340g), self raising flour (90g), oats (80g), shredded coconut (40g) and sweetened condensed milk (390g tin) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 6 seconds.
- Pour into the slice tin and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool completely in the tin before slicing.