Bacon and Mushroom Frittata
We love a warming frittata for breakfast. Easy, filling and super tasty! Just like the Egg in Ham Cups, this is something you can make the night before and grab the next morning in a hurry. This is a great recipe to have on hand in the freezer for a quick meal.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This frittata was light and fluffy and very tasty. Great with a tossed green salad and so, so easy." - Bec B.
No: Gluten / Nuts
Contains: Dairy / Egg
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 45 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- bacon - 6, short cut slices, roughly chopped
- cheddar cheese - 50g, cubed
- sour cream - 300ml, carton
- eggs - 8
- mushrooms - 150g, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180C. Lightly grease a silicone quiche form.
- Cook the bacon (6 slices) in the frying pan over high heat.
- Add cheese (50g) and cooked bacon to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add sour cream (300ml) and eggs (8) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Add mushrooms (150g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into the quiche form.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold with a side salad.
Want to add something extra?
• Add 1 quartered onion and 2 peeled garlic cloves in Step 3.