Avocado and Corn Dip
This recipe has been shared with us by Amy Tulloch.
"A different take on guacamole dip. This is a really yummy avocado and corn dip." - Amy
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was a hit with my family – both the adults and the kids! It's a lovely spin on guacamole. I'll be making this one again and again!" - Terri
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 1 cup
Cannot be frozen
- onion - 1/4, red, peeled
- tomato - 10g, fresh, diced
- avocado - 1, quartered
- lemon - 1/2, juice only
- corn - 50g, kernels
- Add the red onion (1/4) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the diced tomato (10g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the avocado (1), lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon), salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 5 / 3-5 seconds.
- Add the corn (50g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 1 / 5 seconds.
- Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks.