Asian Style Mince
This Asian Style Mince is so versatile. It is sure to become a new family favourite. You can serve it alongside piping hot steamed rice and a garnish ofsliced carrot and spring onion, in lettuce cups or rice paper rolls with veggies of choice, in wraps with salad or sprinkled over a crunchy salad for a delicious flavour addition. The list is endless!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Tasted AMAZING! So much flavour, moisture, sooooo delicious. This mince is so easy, so quick, has minimal ingredients... we'll definitely be making this one again." - Alana
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, small, peeled and quartered
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- spring onions - 2, roughly chopped
- sesame oil - 2 tsp
- beef mince - 500g, lean
- soy sauce - 45g, or coconut aminos (*use GF if required)
- oyster sauce - 50g (*use GF if required)
- pepper - 2 tsp, sichuan or black pepper
- Place onion (1), garlic cloves (2) and spring onions (2) into bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (2 tsp). Program 4 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add mince (500g) to bowl in large clumps. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Using your spatula, stir the meat around in the bowl to ensure even cooking.
- Add soy sauce (45g), oyster sauce (50g) and pepper (2 tsp). Program 7 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed. 12 minutes in a hot machine should be enough to cook the mince and stop it from turning to complete mush. If it is still slightly pink, cook for a few minutes extra.
- Serve mince alongside side of choice.