Asian Salad Dressing
A super quick and flavoursome dressing that can be used for so many things! Sure, you can dress your salad with it (it's FANTASTIC in a slaw), but you can also marinate chicken skewers in it, use it as a dipping sauce for dumplings and so much more. It’s salty, sweet, hot and sour – all the best flavours in one easy dressing!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Yummy! I used it to dress an Asian style red cabbage and bok choy slaw with chicken teriyaki patties – it made for a yummy meal." - Lauren
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
Makes 1 medium sized jar of dressing
Can be frozen
You will need:
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- chilli - 1, red, roughly chopped
- lime - 1, peel only
- fish sauce - 30g, *ensure GF if required
- soy sauce - 10g, *ensure GF if required
- brown sugar - 60g
- lime - 2, juice only
- olive oil - 100g
- kaffir lime leaves - 2, shredded
- Serving suggestions:
- salad of choice - to serve
- chicken breast - cubed, to marinate and serve
- dumplings - to serve
- Add the peeled garlic cloves (3), chopped chilli (1), lime peel (from 1 lime), fish sauce (30g), soy sauce (10g), brown sugar (60g), lime juice (from 2 limes), olive oil (100g) and shredded kaffir lime leaves (2) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 8 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 8 / 8 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Store in an airtight jar for up to 48 hours in the fridge. Chill and shake before serving.