Apricot & White Chocolate Snowballs
An oldie but a goodie! So easy to make and tastes delicious. These make for a great gift placed into a small gift box.
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 20 minutes
Makes 20 balls
Best served once given time to set. Can be frozen.
- chocolate - 150g, white, broken pieces
- apricots - 150g, diced
- condensed milk - 80g, sweetened
- coconut - 50g, shredded
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- coconut - 50g, shredded, extra for coating
- Place the extra 50g shredded coconut onto a plate.
- Add white chocolate (150g) to bowl. Closed Lid / Turbo / 2x 1 second blasts to help break up the chocolate and remove big chunks.
- Add diced apricots (150g), condensed milk (80g), coconut (50g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to bowl. Combine Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Using a spatula, remove the dough from the bowl and place into a bowl.
- Roll mixture into 20 small balls and roll into the shredded coconut.
- Store in the fridge to set.