Apricot and Almond Cheese Ball
Why buy expensive flavoured cheese when you can create your own at home? The flavour options are endless. Apricots and cheese work so well together, so we have teamed them up with almonds for this delicious cheese ball. Have this out with some crackers for when your guests arrive, and they'll be impressed from the start.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great addition to your cheese platter! I thought the amount of apricots was just right. Gave it a touch of sweetness without being too sweet." - Erika
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nut
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Serves 8 with crackers
Can be frozen
- almonds - 150g, dry roasted
- fresh parsley - 2 Tbsp
- dried apricot - 8
- cream cheese - 250g, full fat
- honey - 15g
- crackers - to serve, optional (*ensure GF if required; seeNote)
- Place almonds (150g), parsley (2 Tbsp), salt and pepper into the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 3 x 1 second blasts. Set aside half of the mixture for later.
- Add the apricots (8) to the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 3 x 1 second blasts.
- Add cream cheese (250g) and honey (15g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 7 seconds or until combined. Do not overmix or it will be too soft.
- Remove cream cheese from bowl. With your hands, smooth it into a ball shape.
- Dip the ball in the reserved crushed almonds. Store in the fridge until serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Note: We have so many crackers you can choose from if you want to make your own! Try one from this list...
- The Tea Party Issue - Olive Oil Crackers or Rosemary Crackers
- The Lunchbox Issue - Seeded Crackers
- The Picnic Issue - Lavosh Yeast Free Crackers, Fig and Olive Crackers or Cheesy Flax Crackers
- The Party Issue - ‘Free From Lots’ Crackers
- The Easy Issue - Moroccan Seed Crackers
- The On the Road Issue - Grain Free Crackers
- The Packed Lunch Issue - Cheesy CrackersorSeeded Polenta Crackers
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites