These delicious balls were shared on the TRTLMT blog in 2016. My kiddies love bliss balls or anything bite-size. These are one of their absolute faves, along with my Apple Crumble Balls from The Healthy New Year Issue and my Mini Fruit Balls. Being gluten, dairy, egg and nut free, they make a great addition to lunchboxes and play dates. People often ask where they can get preservative-free apple rings. I have recently found them at Costco®. Organic preservative-free apple rings. Now, they are a bit browner and more unappealing compared to other store-bought ones, but they taste just the same! - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Very quick and easy to make. The kids loved them, and you could easily double the recipe to make more if you were having more people over." - Alana
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- coconut - 100g, shredded
- apple - 100g, dried, rings
- sultanas - 100g
- desiccated coconut - for rolling
- Add the coconut (100g), apple rings (100g) and sultanas (100g) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Roll mixture into 20 small balls and roll in shredded coconut to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week