This is a fun and easy recipe that kids can help with, making it not only a yummy party food but also a fun party activity! Set up an apple pops table for the kids to create their own pops. There are limitless possibilities for decorating – tell the kids to use their imaginations!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “What a fun recipe! My daughter had a ball dipping and sprinkling them." - Fiona
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 20 minutes + chilling time
Cooking Time 5 minutes
Cannot be frozen
You will need:
40 child safe skewers
- apple - 3
- chocolate - 400g, dark or chocolate of choice, broken up into small pieces (*ensure DF if required)
- nuts of choice - chopped, *omit for NF
- sprinkles - *ensure GF if required
- biscuits of choice - crumbs only, *ensure GF if required
- chocolate - shaved, *ensure DF if required
- Prepare your apples (3) by coring them and cutting into 8-10 wedges. You can make these wedges as big or as thin as you like.
- Place the apple wedges (as many as you wish to use) onto child safe skewers.
- Prepare your toppings of choice in small bowls.
- Add the dark chocolate pieces (400g) to the bowl. Grate Speed 8 / 8 seconds.
- Program 5 minutes / 60C / Speed 3.5.
- Pour the melted chocolate out into a small bowl.
- Dip an apple wedge completely into the melted chocolate and then into your toppings of choice. Repeat for the remaining apple wedges.
- Refrigerate until set, then serve.