Apple Pie Smoothie
This smoothie from Thermomama gives you a great start to your day with the combo of fruit, carbohydrates (from the oats) and good fat (from the yoghurt & almond butter). As a bonus, it’s also delicious!
"Start each day as you mean to go on - even if you are time poor in the mornings, get something in your tummy to fuel your gorgeous self." - Fleur
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 3 minutes
- apple - 1, quartered (save a few slices if you want to add it as a topping)
- ice cubes - 6
- oats - 30g
- yoghurt - 50g, Greek
- almond butter - 1 Tbsp
- rice milk - 250g
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp, ground
- nutmeg - pinch, ground
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- Add the apple (1) and 3 ice cubes to the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 7 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oats (30g), Greek yoghurt (50g), almond butter (1 Tbsp), rice milk (250g), cinnamon (1/2 tsp), nutmeg (pinch), vanilla (1/2 tsp) and remaining ice cubes (3) to the bowl.
- Blend Speed 9 / 40 seconds.
- You can top with slices of apple and a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg as pictured.