Apple, Orange and Mango Slushie
Vibrant, refreshing and makes a whole jug... this slushie recipe is perfect for entertaining! It's even more perfect for the fact you won't find any nasties in this slushie. Thick, luscious, natural and completely delicious – try it out at your next BBQ!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Oh my, this was a delicious afternoon treat! So refreshing! I really love that this has the whole orange in it... a bit more than just a drink. My whole family loved it!" - Terri
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
You will need:
- orange - 3, peeled and quartered
- mango - 400g, frozen, chunks
- ice cubes - 200g
- apple juice - 300g, pure
- water - if needed
- Add the peeled and quartered oranges (3) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 5 seconds.
- Add the frozen mango chunks (400g) and ice (200g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 10 / 5 seconds.
- Add the pure apple juice (300g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Check the consistency and flavour. Add some water and / or blend further if you wish.
- Pour into a serving jug and serve immediately.