Apple Goji Balls
These bliss balls have dried apples as well as goji berries so are a big hit with the kiddies! Have these in the freezer for a quick lunchbox addition (if your school allows nuts) or a quick afternoon snack. Check out the bottom of the recipe for handy freezer tips.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I can't believe how orange they are! Have shared them around with a few people and everyone has enjoyed them. Kids are devouring them straight from the bowl at the moment." -Tracey
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- goji berries - 100g
- apple - 200g, dried, rings
- coconut - 60g, shredded
- macadamia nuts - 80g
- almonds - 50g
- Place goji berries (100g), apple rings (200g), coconut (60g), macadamias (80g) and almonds (50g) into bowl. Mix on Speed 10 until a dough forms. You may need to use your spatula to assist the process. Add a little drizzle of water if it doesn’t come together.
- Scoop the dough onto a plate using a spoon.
- Roll into 20 small balls.
- Place into the fridge to set.
- Set the balls on a plate covered in baking paper and freeze. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight container or ziplock bag. Thaw before serving.