Apple and Fennel Stuffing
This stuffing is DELICIOUS, and it really complements the Christmas Chicken. A little bit sweet, a little bit savoury and a whole lot of yummy. After cooking, chop up the stuffing and serve alongside the meat.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A tasty, slightly sweet flavoursome stuffing." - Cindy
No: Dairy / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- apple - 1, large, granny smith, cored, peeled and quartered
- fresh fennel - 1, bulb, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- olive oil - drizzle
- bread - 4, thick, slices, cubed (*can use GF)
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Place the garlic cloves (2), onion (1), apple (1) and fennel (1 bulb) into bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 4 seconds.
- Add oil (drizzle) to the bowl. Program 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add the bread (4 slices) to the mixture. Add plenty of salt and pepper, to taste. Combine Speed 4 / 5 seconds.