Almond Cashew Dukkah
These make a great present for teachers or friends, presented in beautiful jars and ribbon. Dip fresh crusty bread into a little olive oil and then into the dukkah for a delicious savoury starter. This dukkah makes a yummy coating for chicken and fish.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a versatile recipe that can be manipulated to suit your own tastes or those you gift it to. A fantastic, quick and flavourful recipe that is perfect for the festive season." - Lauren
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variation: Can be made without Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 4 small jars
Can be frozen
- almonds - 150g, whole (*or seeds for NF)
- cashew nuts - 150g, roasted (*or seeds for NF)
- dried onion flakes - 1 Tbsp
- flaxseeds - 1 Tbsp
- garlic granules - 1 tsp, dried
- dried oregano - 1 tsp
- dried parsley - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Place almonds (150g), cashews (150g), onion flakes (1 Tbsp), poppy or sesame seeds (1.5 Tbsp), flaxseeds (1 Tbsp), garlic granules (1 tsp), oregano (1 tsp), parsley (1 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) into bowl. Combine Speed 7 / 8 seconds. Check the consistency and process further if you prefer.
- Store in an airtight container or jar.