A Whole Lotta Pancakes
If you’re a fan of pancakes, why not make a lot all at once? This recipe is great for cooking for a crowd or just having leftovers to freeze for another day. Check out the bottom of the recipe for handy freezer tips.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This recipe is aptly named... it makes a whole lotta pancakes! The batter is nice and fluffy. It takes two seconds (or five, more accurately) to make and could feed a small army. It's really delicious." -Kristy
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Makes 20 large, or 40 small pancakes
Can be frozen
- butter - 150g, melted
- plain flour - 480g
- baking powder - 1 tbsp
- eggs - 2
- milk - 520g
- salt - pinch
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- sugar - 100g
- If you wish to melt your butter (150g) in your mixer, add to the bowl now. Program 1:30 minutes / 90C / Speed 3.
- Place butter (150g), flour (480g), baking powder (1 Tbsp), eggs (2), milk (520g), salt (pinch), vanilla (1 tsp) and sugar (100g) into bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 20 seconds, measuring cap on, or until a batter forms.
- Pour or spoon batter into a large frying pan over medium heat. You will want to cook several at a time as this makes a lot!
- Cook until small bubbles appear. Flip over. Cook for a few minutes until cooked through.
- Repeat for remaining batter.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey.
- Freeze in an airtight container in layers, with baking paper between the layers.
- Reheat in the microwave, or return to the frying pan.