8 Minute Dried Apricot Jam
Fresh apricots are not always available so this is a great jam to make any time of the year. If using preservative free dried apricots your jam will be substantially darker in colour.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A simple jam that can be quickly whipped with basic pantry ingredients." - Prue
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 8 minutes
Makes 1 cup of jam
Cannot be frozen
- dried apricots - 210g
- water - 130g (you may need slightly more if your apricots have little moisture to them)
- sugar - 50g, optional
- Place apricots (210g), water (130g), and sugar (50g) into the bowl.
- Program 8 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Blend Speed 8 / 20 seconds.
- If you want a thinner jam, add a little more water and cook on 2 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2 to incorporate the jam and water.
- Store in a jar for up to two weeks