5 Minute Low Carb Chocolate Mousse
You can still have dessert on a low carb diet! We love that this recipe is so simple and requires only a handful of ingredients... yet it is completely delicious and hits the spot without all the sugar. This tastes just as decadent as regular mousse, minus the sugar!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This mousse is decadent and tasty, and it hits the spot when you want dessert quickly!" - Lauren
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cream - 300g, good quality, pure
- cacao powder - 3 Tbsp
- vanilla bean powder - 1 tsp
- xylitol - 2 tsp
- strawberries - 2, diced
- Add the pure cream (300g) to the bowl. Insert the whisk attachment. Mix Speed 4 / 30 seconds or until thickened.
- Add the cacao powder (3 Tbsp), vanilla bean powder (1 tsp) and xylitol (2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 2 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat until combined.
- Serve immediately, topped with the diced strawberries (2).