4 Ingredient Quiche
This super simple dish can serve as a great breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. It has been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. It's delicious served cold and therefore makes a great packed lunch. It is also very versatile. Feel free to add a sprinkle of cheese if you are able to have cheese. Switch the olives and tomatoes out for your preferred antipasto items. So easy, and yet so delicious!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A great recipe to whip up when people come over unexpectedly or when filling the fridge with lunches for the week." - Lauren
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25-30 minutes
Can be frozen
- fresh parsley - small handful
- eggs - 8
- olives - 100g, pitted, sliced
- sun dried tomatoes - 125g, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease or line a pie dish with baking paper.
- Add parsley (handful) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the eggs (8) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 15 seconds.
- Add the olives (100g) and sun dried tomatoes (125g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 3 / 10 seconds.
- Pour into pie dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check at 20 minutes. Give a slight wobble at 25 minutes to check if it is done. Take out of the oven once cooked through.
- Allow to cool. Eat and enjoy!