Most people would agree...
Getting a Thermomix, Bellini, ThermoChef or other brand of thermomixer is a pretty big investment.
So, once you've bought your mixer, you want to make the most of it, right?
We know that some people find it really easy to jump right in to their new way of cooking while other people find it hard to make the switch.
Let us assure you... wherever you are at right now, it's all good!
There are SO many free recipes out there...
But which ones should you try? We see so many Thermie owners in inspiration overload. They take screenshots of recipes on social media that they never come back to (or want to come back to but can no longer find the link... isn't that the worst?!)
Or commonly they try something they saw online, only to have a fail, sending their kitchen confidence into a tailspin and leaving their mixer unloved and unused. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Whatever stage you are at, you can grow your kitchen confidence...
We have developed The 4 Blades Magazine to be the perfect companion to your thermomixer, regardless of which brand you have in your kitchen. We have a team of recipe testers from around the world that try and test every single recipe so that you can rely on the recipe working the first time, and every time. Every success you have will help you grow your kitchen confidence.
The 4 Blades Magazine is a digital publication available for Apple and Android mobile devices. You know that mobile you carry with you everywhere? You can take us with you wherever you go!
On the first day of every month you will get a dose of inspiration on a particular theme delivered directly to your mobile device. That dose of inspiration is in the shape of the brand new issue of The 4 Blades Magazine. Each issue has 40+ Thermomix recipes that have been tried and tested in kitchens across the globe. Enough inspiration to try new things and get new ideas, but not so much that you have overwhelm that you try nothing new at all.
Here's what you can expect as a subscriber to The 4 Blades Magazine...
- 40+ tried and tested Thermomix recipes every single month, with the majority of them available exclusively to our readers.
- Easy-to-read and simple-to-follow formatting. We write our recipes so that you feel that you have someone guiding you through the recipe making it easy and fun.
- Access to the magazine across all of your Apple and Android mobile devices, wherever you are in the world.
- Access to all the 'Private' issues within the app. Yep, we release bonuses for our subscribers periodically!
- A great community. The 4 Blades Magazine community is one of the friendliest on the web, giving lots of inspiration and help where needed to make the most of your mixer. Be sure to join our Facebook group.
- Love to print? There are printable PDFs of each recipe that you can wirelessly print or email to yourself.
Want to join us?
Fabulous! We would love to have you! Here are your options...
- Subscribe via the app. Download The 4 Blades Magazine app, then purchase a recurring monthly or 6 monthly subscription for $5.99 / month or $29.99 / 6 months. You can do this via the Apple App Store or Google Play. Your subscription allows you to download the most recent issue of the magazine, and any future issues that are released whilst your subscription is current (including past and future bonus issues while you are a subscriber!) You will be billed on the same date each month or 6 months, with no set cancellation date (you can, of course, cancel at any time).
- Purchase a non-recurring 6 monthly subscription for $29.99 from our web store. This allows you to download the most recent issue of the magazine, and the next 6 issues plus all past and future subscriber-only bonus issues.
- Purchase a non-recurring 12 month subscription for $59.99. This allows you to download the most recent issue of the magazine, and the next 12 issues plus all past and future subscriber only bonus issues plus 3 back issues of your choice.
- OH... and you add to your collection with individual past issues for $6.99 each via the Apple App Store or Google Play.